In other news:
• The November schedule has been posted. Be sure to print one out to keep in a safe place at home.
• Edmodo parent sign-up: Have you been thinking about joining Edmodo? Parents are encouraged (but not required) to join. If you lost your signup code or the tutorial packet, please let me know!
• Conference reminder: Conferences are filling up fast! If you'd like to check in during the times I will be at each building, please let me know. I will sit in on conferences when I can. I love sharing (and hearing) good news!
Finally, it may help to give your son or daughter the following gentle reminders:
• Homework: The homework page is available for students to check for what is due by the next class meeting.
• Questions on homework? Stay in touch with Edmodo! Not only is it a great place to share ideas, it is also a quick way to get help from me and even from other classmates in your workshop. Just be sure to check in early enough to give your friends and teacher enough time to respond before it is due!
• Feedback charts: They should not be handed to the classroom teacher the day you have SI. Please try to remember to show it to your teacher at least a day or two before SI so that they have time to review it and add their own notes. Moms and Dads should get to see it too!
Everyone is doing a great job with these routines, but even the best of us sometimes need a reminder or two along the way. Thanks for your help!