Pick one of the following options. (You can do both if they really sound like something you'd enjoy!):
- Search for clues in an old house to try and discover the age of your house. See the section called "Searching for Clues to the History of Old Houses." Come in with a list of all the neat things you found!
- You play the architect and design (draw) your own house in a certain style of architecture that we looked at during Cycle 16. See the section called "Comparing the Design of Houses" for more details and pictures of different style houses. Don't forget that "Greek Revival" is a style that we looked at on the first day of workshops. Make the design your own -- feel free to add design features from other styles!
- Finish reading and highlighting the Sea Lions pages
- Complete p. 71 in the packet.
Space: The Final Frontier:
- Keep working on your Planetary Contract, due Cycle 19.
- Finish your Moon Cycle
- Complete the questions on the back of the moon crater experiment.